Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Violent Protesters

I posted this in the comments down below, but I thought it deserved it's own link. Outside the Perimiter has links to a video that shows the so-called "peacefull" protesters attacking a group of ProtestWarrior folks.

It's not quite work safe; lots of crude language, all of it from the brain-dead leftists. It's 1984 in modern day video. I can't believe that some idiot who's tearing up signs and trying to prevent someone from having their say can scream "You hate free speech!" at the same time. Doubleplus ungood!

Take a good, long, hard look. Those aren't Americans. I don't care where they were born, they have abdicated the very values that make a person American. I don't care where they live, they have adopted the tactics of our enemies.

Thus, they have become our enemies.

No comments: