Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sea of Glass

Let's start making a few. Or at least flatten everything in a two mile diameter and then make the rubble bounce.

But why, you ask?

Here's why.

When Alan began to cry from hunger, Dzandarova was allowed to join several other mothers in an adjacent room, which had its own water and was several degrees cooler.

After a former local political leader visited the school Thursday, the women in the adjacent room were told there was "good news": They would be released.

"They said, 'Pack your things quickly, and take your babies with you,' " Dzandarova said.

Shortly after, she learned that she would have to choose between taking her son or her daughter.

Dzandarova had both Alan and Alana with her and made a snap decision to pass Alana to her 16-year-old sister-in-law. But the guerrillas saw through the ruse and refused to allow her to take the older child.

"Alana was clinging to me and holding my hand firmly. But they separated us, and said: 'You go with the boy. Your sister can stay here with her.' I cried. I begged them. Alana cried. The women around us wept. One of the Chechens said: 'If you don't go now, you don't go at all. You stay here with your children … and we will shoot all of you.' "

She couldn't save both of them. She could only die with both of them — or save one of them and herself.

"I didn't have time to think what I was doing," she said. "I pressed Alan even stronger to myself, and I went out, and I heard all the time how my daughter was crying and calling for me behind my back. I thought my heart would break into pieces there and then."
(emphasis mine)

What kind of inhuman scum forces a mother to make that choice? The brutal torture of women and children.......

THE TORTURE OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!!!!

These scum sucking parasites SHOT CHILDREN IN THE BACK!

Kill them. Kill them all. Find every terrorist training camp and bomb it flat. Find every person who supports terrorists and kill them all. Kill the entire family. Salt the earth where they live. Find anyone who gives money to terrorism and kill them. Find anyone harboring terrorists and kill them. Kill them all.

Find villages who help terrorists and bomb it until nothing lives. Hunt them down and kill them. Find their families and kill them as well. Destroy anything and everything that the terrorists use. Napalm their villages, salt the earth, and plow it under. Leave nothing standing, nothing remaining. Find where their parents live and kill them as well. I want to inflict more pain and suffering on these oxygen thiefs than anyone ever thought possible. I would gladly find the person who ordered this mass murder and cut their throat. I would reach into their neck and yank their tongue out with my bare hands, and laugh while they drowned to death in their own blood. These people are not human, they are parasites feeding on humanity and destroying it in the process.

Kill.

Them.

All.

No comments: