That when a nursing home in Spain treats multiple cases of Kung Flu, and has NOBODY DIE, that people might be interested in how they did so.
- 1. Early start of treatment, regardless of the severity of patient symptoms.
- - Antihistamines every 12 h: dexchlorpheniramine 2 mg, cetirizine 10 mg or loratadine 10 mg.
- - Azithromycin 500 mg orally every 24 h for 3 days if there is rapid improvement, and for 6 days if the duration of symptoms is prolonged.
- - If pain or fever, acetaminophen 650 mg/6–8 h.
- - Nasal washing and gargling with sodium bicarbonate water (half a glass of warm water with half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate).2. Patients with mild or recent-onset symptoms (cough, fever, general malaise, anosmia, polymyalgia):
- - Antihistamines + Azithromycin (see mild treatment management)
- - Levofloxacin 500 mg/12 h, up to 14 days of antibiotic treatment from diagnosis.
- - Mepifilin solution, 50 mg/8 h as a bronchodilator, until subjective improvement. Patients with previous lung disease (asthma or COPD) used their usual bronchodilators.
- - If the patient experienced increased breathing difficulty, prednisone 1 mg/kg/day divided into two doses until clinical improvement, and then it was slowly tapered down.3. If symptoms of severity (dyspnea, breathing difficulty, mild or moderate chest pain, with SpO2 >80%, heart rate <100 beats per minute at any time of the process):
- 4. Prophylactic treatment for close contacts, including all asymptomatic residents:
- - Antihistamines at the same dose as symptomatic patients.
Folks, think about this long and hard: In the worst-case scenario for those who this virus should have killed -- it killed nobody. It should be killing statistically nobody today -- right here, right now. How to prevent it from doing so was discovered in March and April of 2020 and intentionally ignored worldwide.
It is still being ignored today.
People have known how to fight this virus, but our government decided they didn't want to know. They still don't want you to know. Because then you won't need them, or their jab.