Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Trying to Regain Self-Control...

Whoever came up with scumware should be shot. Not in the head, but in all the major joints, so that whoever it is dies a screaming, horrible, painful death. Let's pour some fire ants into the bullet wounds, just to make it more painful. And right before they die, I want to take a shit into their screaming, twisted, gaping mouths. There is no depth to the amount of pain I want to wreak on them.

And to whoever was so sand-poundingly stupid that they downloaded a whole bunch of scumware infected crap onto the work computer, I want to be beat them sensless with a baseball bat. Their stupidity has cost me hours of my time, as well as screwed up what was a perfectly good computer. Even with 99.99999999% of it deleted and removed, I'm still finding various pieces of crap popping up from time to time. I don't want to kill the braindead idiots, I just want to beat some sense into their thick wooden heads with a large metal bat. That's not so bad, is it?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. Expect posting to be light for a little while.

No comments: