Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Creative insults

I've been known to use some vulgar language from time to time (I know, shocking but true). However, I quite often lack the flair with words that other people might use.

So when I read something that makes me fall backwards laughing so hard, I have to link to it.

I'm off on the Pacific coast now, just outside of the town of Martin Antonio. A bunch of French people checked into the hotel yesterday, and they really fucked up my head. After four days of immersing myself in Spanish, just hearing that nasal, bwa-nah-duhh-fonk accent hit my ears like a belt sander. Plus, what is it with European men and those root-suit bathing suits they wear? Got-dam! If I were a middle-aged old fart with a pot-belly the size of a #3 washtub and a dick the resembling a stack of American dimes thirty cents tall, I WOULD NOT wear that kind of modified jockstrap in public, at least not without sticking a rolled-up sock in my crotch to pretend that I was out to advertise my equipment.

Frenchmen do, and it ain't a pretty sight.


Toss in an insult to the French, and I just gotta link.

No comments: