Sunday, October 26, 2003

Just too good

Well, it looks like someone was brave enough to walk through the crap that constituted the Anti-war rally in Washington D.C., and even better, she took pictures!

Pardon me whilst I laugh my ass off for a while.

Oh, and for those who think that these people aren't un-American, look for the yellow sign that reads: "Running Zionist-American Imperialist Dog: What Right do you think you have NOT to be afraid?"

I mean, is that a threat? Can I get my gun now? And the sign right above it reads "The destruction of the USA is a necessary condition for peace...." Really? That sounds like anti-americanism to me!

Go look for yourself. Take time to check out people shilling "The Militant" or communist propaganda, right next to the table selling bottled water. Ah, the irony!

No comments: