Thursday, February 01, 2007

If I didn't see it with my own eyes.......

I wouldn't believe that anyone could be this much of a brainwashed Leftoid idiot.

The myth of the spat-upon Vietnam veteran refuses to die. Despite Jerry Lembcke's debunking book from 1998, Spitting Image: Myth, Memory, and the Legacy of Vietnam, and my best efforts to publicize his work, the press continues to repeat the fables as fact.


Every time someone calls for a "debate" with these bottomfeeders, I wonder just how much of a debate you can have with someone who is so lacking in reality that they say "Vietnam Vets didn't get spit on! It never happened! It's a myth!"

What. The. FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

I guess my father getting red paint poured on him was a myth too, huh? The accounts of all the vets who told of being spit on or worse is just a myth, right? How much of a leftist tool do you have to be in order to regurgitate this crap?

They aren't sane. They aren't rational. They are completely cut off from reality, and they do it to themselves.

Found at Milblogs.

No comments: