Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oh dear lord!

This man was the Democrat American communist Party nominee for the Presidential election!

I can't... I mean, I just can't.... IMAGINE what the fuck is going on. Are we in a Bizzaro World? Have we crossed over into another dimension and someone forgot to tell me?

“So we have a crisis of confidence in the Middle East — in the world, really. I’ve never seen our country as isolated, as much as a sort of international pariah for a number of reasons as it is today.”…

Kerry criticized what he called the “unfortunate habit” of Americans to see the world “exclusively through an American lens.”


*blink* *blink*

How the..... I mean, really, just what the fu.....

HOW CAN THIS EMPTY-HEADED PIECE OF SHIT BE AN ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE FROM ANY PLACE IN AMERICA?!?!?! JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO GUZZLE FROM THE FOUNT OF ALL ABJECT STUPIDITY BEFORE YOU FELLATE A THEOCRATIC TURBANED TUMBLEFUCK ON AN INTERNATIONAL STAGE?!?!?!

Is this what America has come to? Our elected "representatives" giving a verbal blowjob to a theocrat who would just as soon see our entire country turned into a mushroom cloud rather than shake our hand?

Does anyone else feel like we've been tied to a railroad and the train is coming around the bend? Cause JEEBUS, I can't believe the crap I'm seeing today. I know that John F'n Kerry has a history of whoring himself out to America's enemies, but to be so blatant about it?

Dear lord help us all.

No comments: