Saturday, January 10, 2004

WTF???

OK, so I just checked my email. I have spamguard so damn near all my spam gets junked. But just for kicks, I go see what the hell people are trying to send. And it causes me to ask a question.

Just how many people fall for that money scam, anyways? I mean, you would think people would wise up and start ignoring these assholes, right? You know the ones I'm talking about. "Hello, my name is 'insert some african sounding name here' and I need your assistance". Christ, the way things look in my trash file, about half of Africa must be extremely rich, and in need of assistance. If the whole scam wasn't so damn irritating, it would be funny. And if you WEREN'T clued onto the fact that it was a scam from the whole preposterousness of it all, wouldn't getting TONS of letters that are all the same clue you in? Who the hell do they think they're kidding, anyways?

Ah well, with one button, it all goes away. Buh Bye.

No comments: