Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Put up or shut up, Geoff

OK, Geoff. You want to threaten people? I'm not the one who bombed your comments. I'm not the one running through dozens of proxy servers and trolling blogs. That would be your bitch, Gordon. The one that you refuse to reign in. So here's the deal, Geoff. You've already been shown up on other blogs, and we both know you're full of shit. Put up or shut up. Let's see your "proof". Otherwise, fuck off. Me, I'm guessing that you had your little bitch bomb your comments so that you could look like a poor lil victim. He's done it on other blogs, why can't he do it to yours?

You think you have something on me, nancy boy? Let's see it. Because we both know you don't have shit. All you have is a pathetic troll to lick your nutsack and make you feel important.

I'm going to head to bed, Geoff. In the morning, I want to see your "proof" that I threatened you. I want to see the "proof" that I used proxy servers to bomb your comments. And since we both know that it won't be there, I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep over it. It's put up or shut up time, Geoff. And when I'm still blogging and posting months from now, after your pathetic little bullshit claims didn't get anywhere, will you apologise?

Probably not. Too bad. Let's see it, Geoff.

Oh, and by the way: When Bane and Drum both agree that you're a pathetic fuckwit, you KNOW you've screwed the pooch.

No comments: