Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The Watcher's Council

In case you didn't know, Four Right Wing Wackos is part of the Watcher's Council, a group of blogs that were set up by the Watcher of Weasels. Every week the members send in different links that we think deserve attention, and we vote on them. The winning links are then posted on all the blogs of the council.

I bring this up because this week has more good entries than I've ever seen, both from the council and from everywhere else. I've already voted, but I would be doing you a disservice if I only posted the winners. So I want to post all the entries, in order for you to see just all the great people that are on the net. And this is just a small little slice of the blogosphere.

If you can make time for it, go and read. It will be worth your effort.

No comments: