Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Two Letters

From Iran. Courtesy of Pejman, and well worth reading. Knowing what the PEOPLE of Iran are saying, vs. what the THUGS who run Iran are saying makes all the difference.

And one other thing that I've seen all over the web, Little Howie Dean blew his top. At a voter.

Democratic presidential front-runner Howard Dean blew his stack at an Iowa voter on Sunday who had asked him to end his "slam, bam and bash" rhetoric attacking President Bush.

"Please tone down the garbage, the mean-mouthing of tearing down your neighbor and being so pompous," said Dale Ungerer during a question-and-answer session initiated by Dean after he had delivered his standard stump speech at the Oelwein Community Centre on Sunday.

Dean's response was calm at first, telling Ungerer, "George Bush is not my neighbor."

But when the Iowa Republican stood and tried to interrupt, Dean shouted: "You sit down. You had your say. Now I'm going to have my say."


Here, I just happen to have my Deano-translator handy, let me run his little screed through it and see what it really means.

"You stupid fucking plebe! How DARE you question me?! You shut the hell up while your bettors do the talking. When we're done I'll TELL you what to think, you simplistic guttersnipe! Now DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!"

These elitists can't stand it when a normal person questions them. People like Dean, Kerry, and the rest have always thought of themselves as being better than anyone else, above anyone else. And it shows in their everyday demeanor.

No comments: