Thursday, January 15, 2004



Every now and then I look at the inbound links to the blog, and then go check out the site that they came from. I did that tonight, and found two cool blogs.

One is Broken Masterpieces. The only downside is that the writer (trodger) likes a band called Switchfoot, and his wife really likes Mandy Moore. Other than that, he seems to be a good guy!

(Take that in good jest, trodger!)

The other blog is The Procrastinations of Kelly Ann Collins, and Kelly looks like someone my girlfriend and I would enjoy having drinks with. I really enjoyed the link of "Am I Hot In My Panties"., but only until I got to "PANTY MAN!" Then that kinda bothered me. Not that a guy is in panties, but..... You gotta see it to believe it. Well, hopefully you won't run into it. And once I'm done scrubbing my eyeballs with Clorox, I'll be fine. (ow! it burrrrrns!)

Anyways, I wanted to say hi to trodger and Kelly. Hope you guys stop back soon!

UPDATE: Well hell! I didn't know there was a whole list of things in the "Am I"? file! Hey, avoid Panty Man, and go check out the Redheads!

Maybe it's just my Irish blood, but I love redheads.

No comments: