Monday, January 25, 2010

I think I hate Blogsnot

I have now wasted more time than I can count trying to get comments working correctly on this site, and every time I think I have it nothing happens.  At this point, I'm about to just delete the entire fucking piece of shit blog and start over, preferably on a different blog engine.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............................

Oh, and by the way, I'd like to say that the Blogsnot comments suck ten different kinds of dead donkey dick, but since I can't get THOSE to work either, I really wouldn't know.  What the fuck was wrong with the original settings?  No, I couldn't just keep those, this worthless fucking piece of shit demands that I change to a new fucking template, and new fucking settings, only all that spiffy new fucking shit DOES NOT FUCKING WORK!  IT IS A GIANT CRAPTASTIC PIECE OF SHIT THAT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK!  FUCK YOU, BLOG SPOT!  FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!