Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I give up

BlogSnot wins.  Comments lose.  I can't get this gigantic fucking piece of shit do so anything simple, like. oh, show the comments on the front page.  You click the button that says "Show comments" and it's a fail.  You double check everything, you make sure everything is installed correctly, you do exactly what you're supposed to do, and it's a fail.  You try three different comment engines, and it's a fail.  Try a different template, and it's a fail.  Try going back to the old template, and it's a fail.  BlogSpot is a fail.  Blogger is one giant fucking fail.

Fuck this shit.  I've got better things to do than fuck around with a worthless platform that doesn't do a damn thing it's supposed to do.  I'm going to be looking for some other way to blog, because I am fed up with this crap.

1 comment:

dick said...

Let's see... I spend maybe $300 over a three year period and get what I want.
Go dot com and forget about blogger.