Sunday, January 11, 2009

Linky Love

I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days, but I'll try to at least toss up some links that I think are worthwhile.

Cold Fury is on a roll, with posts about pro-Hamas idiots in Great Britain, and the Leftists who support them.

QandO has a video that perfectly captures a Leftist in the middle of her own personal awakening. Unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that she'll roll over and go right back to sleep. Remember Leftists, don't let reality intrude into your perfect world!

You would think that if you're famous, and you're walking on the red carpet into some event, and there are cameras all around, you would stop yourself from getting caught peeping some boobage. Well, I would think about that. I guess he didn't.

Kevin Baker recommends Gran Torino.

I. Want. One. So. Damn. Bad........ I have been wanting one ever since I borrowed my brother-in-law's. Ah well. Maybe once the finances are stable I can see if the BinL will sell it to me.

Gotta go. More later.

No comments: