Friday, September 12, 2008

Corrupt Communist Clusterfucks

The modern Democrat American Communist Party keeps showing that they're not fit to be dog-catcher, much less hold any elected office. I saw these yesterday, but I didn't want to post them because I tried being non-political on September 11th. Well, it's now September 12th, and I'm still pissed off. Why? Because the Democrat American Communist Party still exists, and it's still doing it's best to destroy America.

They are the party of criminals.

The criticize the president for "not protecting America" when that's damn near all he's done for the past seven years. I guess San Fran Nan going to Syria and having her little sit-down with Boy Assad helped? What a fucking joke. The President has been opposed at every. Single. Fucking. Opportunity by the Democrat American Communist Party, and yet they want to blame him for "not doing enough"? Oh, and they released their little smear report on September 10th. If that's just not appropriate, I don't know what is. Because the entire Democrat American Communist Party is stuck on September 10th, where everything was fluffy bunnies and rainbows and nobody attacked us and everybody liked us. What a fucking joke.

Ace has a link to the Daily Kos petting zoo where they celebrate September 11th just a little differently than real Americans. But gosh, don't question their patriotism! Also a link showing just how badly the biased propaganda whores of the MSM are in the tank for the Donks.

The more I read, the more pissed off I get. The Left today is nothing more than howling, feces-flinging monkeys, unworthy of respect or any serious consideration. And I'm getting to the point right now where I've just flat out had enough. Enough of their lies. Enough of their smears. Enough of their childish actions, and enough of their bullshit. So I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that McCain/Palin win the ticket, and I'm really, really, REALLY hoping that the Left starts rioting.

Because I'm going to have a hickory axe handle, and a strong desire to use it.

No comments: