Sunday, October 07, 2007

Why I consider Puerto Rico to be a shithole.

I'm finally able to watch my Seahawks on a televised game. Seattle-Pittsburgh, playing right now. But I guess halfway through the first fucking quarter there were a few "technical difficulties", because it cut to a "FOX Caribbean" logo, and then nothing but commercials for the last ten minutes.

I swear to god, if I knew where the studio was I'd be going down there with a machete and a case of the screaming fits. As it is, I think I'll watch the race at Talladega and have a beer.

Seven months, and then I'm out of this shithole. DAMMIT, I WANT MY FOOTBALL! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

UPDATE: The game blinked back on about two minutes before halftime. I then got to see my Seahawks get their asses wiped by the Steelers.

Yay.

No comments: