Thursday, September 13, 2007

The obligitory post for today

Spent a nice relaxing day just walking around yesterday. It's pretty damn hot here, but it doesn't have the humidity of Puerto Rico, so I'm dealing with it without too much of a hitch. Walking around yesterday, I could feel the heat, but I didn't have sweat rolling down my face. So as long as I drink enough water, I'll be OK.

Which, considering that it was around 108 yesterday, is rather odd for me. Ah well. I'll be going up into the mountains tomorrow morning, and I won't be around the internet or phone service for three days.

Which means that unless Tim or TVE manage to come out of hiding, there ain't gonna be any posts for this weekend. That's life, folks. No internet, no phones, no nothing except for wind in the trees and the crackle of a fireplace. And I'm going to love it.

In the meantime, may I suggest a few of my favorites? If you've been reading me for a while, you know who they are.

Random Nuclear Strikes, who's been posting some damn good music for you to download lately.

DANEgerus, who manages to keep track of all the dirt on the Lefties . Seriously, he's a resource on just how corrupt and evil the Left is.

And of course, Kim du Toit and the GunThing.com Forum.

You folks have a good weekend, because I sure will be doing the same.

No comments: