Monday, September 10, 2007

Asshole and Elbows

That's been me the past month, in case you haven't noticed. And you know what? I need a break.

And I'm taking one, starting tomorrow.

I'm taking two weeks of leave, going up to meet my wife in Phoenix, and spending two weeks doing as little as possible. Now in all honesty, I'm probably still going to be working my ass off, since I know that people will be calling me, emailing me, yada yada yada. "Dave, where's this paperwork? Dave, what about this? Dave, So-and-so called, and you need to call him back." Whatever. At least I won't be here, in the office, dealing with them on a daily basis.

So I guess you could call that a vacation. But "leave" is the more appropriate term. I'm leaving. For two weeks. I expect to be contacted, emailed paperwork, and otherwise still engaged with my job.

I may or may not post much. It all depends on how I feel. And that's what it's going to come down to. "Do I want beer, or whisky? Do I want eggs or pancakes? Do I want to post, or do I want to continue laying in bed?" You know the drill.


So you've been warned.

No comments: