Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Made it safe

I'm ensconced in my in-law's house right now, enjoying a nice relaxing day.

Unfortunately, since I'm three hours ahead of my normal time, I woke up at 0500 local time. Still it was nice to go for a run before the sun came up. Agenda for today: Whatever the hell I feel like.

Yeah, that's nice. I could get used to this. Unfortunately, it's only two weeks. And thirteen more years until retirement. Heh.

I will be incommunicado for several days at various points, as I head up to the mountains where there's no internet, no phone service, and nothing to bother me. Until then, I might post, I might not. But since the purpose of this vacation is to lower my blood pressure down to somewhat normal levels, I doubt I'll be doing much political stuff.

See ya when I see ya.

No comments: