Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a huge list of things that I'm thankful for, but I won't bore you with all of them. Just a few of them.

I'm thankful for my wife, who puts up with more shit from me and on my behalf than any sane woman should have to deal with.

I'm thankful for my parents, who did their best to raise me right. I'd like to say that they succeeded.

I'm thankful for having the chances to experience all of this great country. I've lived in the big city, and I've lived out in the country, and everywhere in between. Those experiences have made me a better person in the end.

I'm thankful that Tim gave some loon a chance to sit down and type a few rants onto a webpage a couple of years ago.

And now seriously, if you spend more than a few minutes on the computer reading blogs, stop it. Put the mouse down. Step away from the keyboard. Find someone in your family or friends and give 'em a hug. Surround yourself with as many friends and family as possible.

And think about things you have to be thankful for.