For the Anti-war crowd. And they're good questions.
1. Do you believe that a confrontation with Saddam Hussein’s regime was inevitable or not?
2. Do you believe that a confrontation with an Uday/Qusay regime would have been better?
3. Do you know that Saddam’s envoys were trying to buy a weapons production line off the shelf from North Korea (vide the Kay report) as late as last March?
4. Why do you think Saddam offered "succor" (Mr. Clarke’s word) to the man most wanted in the 1993 bombings in New York?
5. Would you have been in favor of lifting the "no fly zones" over northern and southern Iraq; a 10-year prolongation of the original "Gulf War"?
6. Were you content to have Kurdish and Shiite resistance fighters do all the fighting for us?
7. Do you think that the timing of a confrontation should have been left, as it was in the past, for Baghdad to choose?
Anyone from the other side want to give it a spin?