Saturday, April 08, 2023

I think I have a "TALK TO ME" sign floating over my head

 Went to the bar last night to belt out some karaoke.  Yeah, I do that.  It's about the only way to get the musical kicks these days.  I spent about two and a half hours talking to two dudes who apparently saw me and thought I made a great psychologist.  Both Army vets.  Both dealing with some serious shit from their tours overseas.

And what am I going to say?  "Nah bro, piss off"?  I don't think so.

It's a good thing I brought cigars.  I went through three of them just sitting there talking with these guys, letting them air out whatever demons they've got in their heads.

Woke up way late today, but still got out on the bike.  The weather is warming up.  Took a couple of times before she turned over, but damn it was good to have some two-wheeled therapy of my own.

No comments: