Thursday, October 28, 2021

You first, you bimbo

 Oh look, yet another hypocritical Hollywood bitch flapping her cock-holster about how we all need to stop living in order to save the environment.

Joanna Lumley, whose glamorous high flying lifestyle includes long holidays in Bhutan, the Swiss Alps, and at least one trip on the Trans Siberian Railway, wants ordinary people’s leisure activities and travel to be restricted by a climate rationing system.

I guarantee you that this used up cum dumpster has been using more fossil fuels every year than I have used in my life.  And now she wants to try to lecture the little people about saving the environment.  My.  Isn't that nice.  You want to save the planet?  Stop with the plastic surgery and botox for a bit, let your brain un-cramp, and then repudiate your ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE before you dare to tell me to ration a fucking thing.

Go fuck yourself, you nasty lump of dick-drippings.

4 comments:

Francis W. Porretto said...

Geez, Dave, when are you going to stop repressing yourself? Tell us how you really feel! (:-)

Ragin' Dave said...

Well, I did go a bit light, but I still have dreams of this being a family-friendly blog.

Also, that was after I had only drank one cup of coffee, so I blame my brain being tired for the grammatical mistakes.

mountain boy said...

Dave, need your address so I can send my "damage to my eyes" bill after opening up that page. She wearing enough warpaint for 10 women...yeeesh.

Ragin' Dave said...

You see the pain and suffering I put myself through to blog for y'all?