Thursday, October 14, 2021

There are now more than half a million adverse events linked to the clot-shots

 And that's a low-ball estimate.

The most common disorders reported after COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. include temperature-related issues (226,457), skin problems (174,793), and a category that includes movement, muscle, nerve, neuropathy, numbness, and paralysis (164,200).

Safe?  That's a lie.  Effective?  That's also a lie.  And I don't appreciate being lied to, especially by government nannies who couldn't be trusted to tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

2 comments:

Drumwaster said...

"...couldn't be trusted to tell the truth if their lives depended on it."

I think the problem is that they have conflated "civilized" and "tamed". We recognize that we gave up certain rights to the use of force to enact our safety against the random evil element, in the effort to have laws that treat everyone equally and equitably, enforced impartially by people we need to be able to know aren't guilty of the crimes for which they are tasked to go out and detain others because of what someone wrote on a piece of paper.

We can no longer trust either the police or the laws will be impartial and evenly administered. We can no longer quietly tolerate the actual physical assaults under color of law and still allow them the defense of "I'm just doing my job".

What cannot go on forever... simply won't. We The People are watching. And we will remember.

Ragin' Dave said...

There's already a whole lot of "shoot, shovel and shut up" going on in certain parts of the country. If I'm being assaulted by one of the politically-favored classes, what incentive do I have to report my actions of self-defense to the police? If I shoot an Antifa goon who is trying to kill in the head, I go to jail? Nope. Little Antifa good goes bye-bye, they maybe find his body, maybe not depending on where we are, and my lips are sealed.