Saturday, October 16, 2021

Don't I wish

 


The Mrs. and I buy American as much as we can.  But so much of this country's manufacturing has been shipped overseas that there's no way to buy completely American-made products all the time.

I saw someone point out that we shipped our manufacturing capability trying to make other countries look like us, but now we look like other countries.  Third-world, filled with third world people, and now dealing with third world problems like hyper-inflation and supply shortages.  But golly gee gosh, we sure are diverse in our third-worldness!

And with the fascist Biden junta being owned by China, that manufacturing ain't coming back any time soon.  It started to return with Trump, but we all know how that turned out don't we?  So we have ships stacked up in ports that are empty, with roads that don't have enough truckers on them to deliver the goods that aren't there.  And the current fascist junta is too stupid and too narcissistic to fix the problems, when they even bother to show up at all.

I'm at the point where I will accept quite a bit of pain if I get to see Democrat voters screaming in agony.  I hope the supply shortages hit Democrat cities hard.  I want to hear them scream.  I want to see them riot and burn shit down, so that they can cry and sob in the ashes of what used to be their own homes that they destroyed.  I want them to hurt, for a long, long time.  So if Christmas gets cancelled this year?  It won't get cancelled for me.  I don't buy a bunch of lame ass plastic Chinesium shit, and I wasn't planning on starting this year.  I'm going to spend my holidays surrounded by family and in front of a nice warm fireplace.  I don't need to buy anything to have a good Christmas.  But the mass-consumption Democrat cities?  Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em hard and long with a chainsaw.  Scream for me, you pathetic fucking cunts.  Keep screaming.  It's music to my ears.

No comments: