Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Well, shit

 Rush Limbaugh has died.

After getting his diagnosis, I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did.  He was a trail-blazer.  Every single conservative radio show owes their existence to Rush Limbaugh, and up to his last day on the air he was still the best.

I had an inkling this was coming sooner rather than later, after I heard a show in January where he admitted that he was having to speak from the back of his throat instead of using his diaphragm.  So I had my sad feelz then.  

This will cause a massive shift in daytime radio from here forward.  I don't know if anyone is capable of filling the hole he leaves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/02/rush-limbaugh-wasnt-funny.html

Anonymous said...

A hit piece on Rush from Slate? I'm shocked!