Tuesday, March 03, 2020

I just got a thrill up my leg

I saw this last night, but I couldn't stop giggling long enough to post it.  Pissy Chrissy Matthews, one of the worst loudmouths on TV, retired on air and walked off the set.

Maybe he was actually told he was going to be let go, maybe after the election. But maybe decided, the hell with that, I'll leave them without a host.



Another suspicion: MSNBC was happy to cover all this up until Matthews started taking on the progressive wing, and then leftwingers and Bernie Bros decided to cut him loose.



If this was another "Me Too" torpedo that circled around and blew up the side that launched it, that would be even better.  Chris Matthews was one of the worst, most partisan pieces of crap on TV.  I hope he spends his last days yelling at clouds and ranting to anyone who is unfortunate enough to be next to him about how that thrill up his leg that Obama gave him turned into the shakes because Orange Man Bad.

No comments: