Thursday, April 11, 2019

Got a big boss man showing up today

So I get to lead him around and make sure that he gets taken care of.  Because I don't trust a damn senior person in that building to do it themselves. 

There's no ass-kissing, but I have to make sure he's in-processed, to include the money people and the computer people.  So I'm going to be rather busy today.

Apropos of nothing, if the people of East Lansing are so horrified about Catholics not celebrating teh gays, I can't wait to see what they think of their Muslim neighbors in Dearbornistan.  But it's almost like all the hatred only goes one way.  Huh.  Go figure.

Five Reasons to Build The Wall



I'm now at the point where I think that the wall will never truly get built, because the people in D.C. don't want it built.  At some point, the bloodshed that is occurring will make it to T.V., and then god knows what's going to happen.  As it is, I'm absolutely certain that there is a huge amount of "Shoot, Shovel, Shut Up" going on that never makes the nightly news.  If I had drug traffickers destroying my ranch land?  A night scope and a 30-06 takes care of quite a bit of problematic people.

No comments: