Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Hmmmmmm.....

One person wonders if Obama is smoking more than cigarettes.

One person thinks that Obama is going to legalize drugs.

Have any of my readers spent a goodly amount of time around a true dope-head?  It's like being around these guys:




I'd rather castrate myself with a belt sander.  I'd rather circumcise myself with a chainsaw.  And that's just pot.  Once you get around the addicts who use meth, or coke, or crack, or heroin?  Good-friggin-night.  They would slit their mother's throat for another hit.  You think you matter in their world?  Only the next high matters, and they'll do whatever they can in order to get that high.

It's like Democrats with money and power.  You don't matter to them.  They'll woo you with soft words and pleasant lies, but that's only so they can rob you blind and kick you to the curb once they get what they want.

Blah.

1 comment:

Buzz said...

When you couple our public education system with open and easy access to drugs, plus slap socialized medicine on top, will this really be a country deserving of our praise and defense?

Sadly, I fear America's greatest days are behind her.