Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why the hell do I even bother?

When there's people writing stuff like this in the blogosphere.

Today I heard a soundbyte where Obama was touring a hospital, and talked about how seeing blood made his queasy. Yes, because that’s the kind of testicular fortitude we need in a leader! McCain got TORTURED for five straight years by the Vietcong. I’m willing to bet that he doesn’t get “queasy” at the sight of blood, especially when he’s sticking his own arm bones back into his flesh, making bamboo splints, and tying them up with filthy rags.

So, McCain sucks on politics, but even at 70+ years old, he would beat Obama to death with his walker. That’s at least one quality I can respect in a leader.


I wish I had written that. Found at The Smallest Minority.

I’ve been listening to Obama supporters talk up their boy, (oops, said boy, I must be RACIST), and he’s got nothing. If my side had the balls or the sense to run an actual Republican, then this election would have been a mudstomping like unto Michael Dukakis. Hell, if my party hadn’t sucked wind and kowtowed to a bunch of RINOs in the senate then we probably wouldn’t be in the straights that we’re in now. The Republican party had its chance, and we couldn’t show jack squat.

We had the majority for a brief time, and we blew it. We squandered it. My party is pathetic and can’t demonstrate a lick of leadership. Why didn’t we come up with a coherent energy policy? Why won’t we secure our borders? Why can’t we just man up and smack Nancy Pelosi upside her head? The people speak, and we’re slapped down and told we’re stupid. No wonder we’re in the state that we’re in now. Our party is a joke.

And even then we’re still better than the douche bags on Obama’s side.

May God have mercy on our souls.



I've already told the Ragin' Mrs. that when we get back to civilization we're stocking up on ammo. And I'm going to learn how to reload my own. Because, dammit, the future of this country isn't looking to bright right now.

And I still wish I had written that.

No comments: