Monday, June 16, 2008

A non issue

I keep hearing and reading all these folks out there going on about if Obama is/was/kinda-sorta maybe a muslim.

Folks, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that he sat in a supposedly Christian church for 20 years listening to racial hatred spewing out of a bigoted asshole. THAT should be what worries people, not whether he went to an Islamic school when he was five.

What should worry people is that he's a neo-marxist, not whether he visited a mosque as a child.

What should worry people is his complete and total LACK of knowledge when it comes to international politics, not whether he was raised by a muslim.

I don't worry about what he did when he was a kid. I worry about what he did when he was an adult. That will tell you more about his character. And I can't stand what I see.

No comments: