Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hypocrites

Via Michelle Malkin, I see that some sanctimonious prick is once again lambasting conservatives for driving big trucks and SUV's. And he's doing it from the Huffington Post.

Uh-huh. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. You want to know when I'll actually think about getting serious about conserving gas?

When the hypocritical shitheads move out of their huge mansions in California, Massachusetts, New York and Tennessee (and various other places that I haven't mentioned).

When the hypocritical shitheads stop using more electricity in one month than I use all year. (This one is for you, Al)

When the hypocritical shitheads stop flying their private jets all over the place and fly in coach like I do.

When the hypocritical shitheads get rid of their own huge SUV's, limo, and other gas-guzzling vehicles that they use to parade around in.

In short, when the hypocritical shitheads actually use less gas, oil, electricity and wood than I do! As Instapundit has said a few times "I'll believe it's a crisis when the people who claim it's a crisis actually start acting like it's a crisis." I'll be damned if I listen to a bunch of eco-freak "do as I say not as I do" loons who get their jollies off of telling other people what to do while they go do whatever the hell they want to.

Piss on 'em all.

No comments: