Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My new word of the month!

GOONBATS - (gōōn-bat)
- noun

1. a person of Leftist ideology coupled with violent tendencies, wild imagination, prone to over-react and completely unable to deal with reality.

See also - Protests in Olympia, WA. Not only are these people crazy as shithouse rats, but their irrationality and avoidance of logic and truth are once again coupled with violence. And the city of Olympia seems to not care, as the reaction to these thugs has been damn near nil.

They're not using enough pepper spray in my opinion. Of course, I'd not only be using pepper spray but baseball bats, sledgehammers and other various implements that I might find.

You want to know what's really messed up? You want to know how I'm steadfast in my knowledge that these stupid bastards don't possess human intelligence? They're protesting military equipment that's coming back into this country. They're not preventing anything from going to Iraq; they're preventing people from going home!

They are not anti-war. They are just on the other side.

No comments: