Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Road Trip

We're going to visit even more family today. Rental car, I-10, and a little cash in my pocket. The wife sitting next to me picking the tunes. Should be a fun ride.

Couple of things caught my ear lately. One - everything that's going on in the world, and all I hear about from the MSM is how Sally Frickin' Field was "censored" by Fox?

What? Ummmmm.... I've heard the full audio. She let the word "god-damn" slip out of her lily-white lips, and the last time I checked A TELEVISION COMPANY WILL GET FINED FOR THAT. So they bleeped it. This is news? This is what the MSM wants people to think of as news? We've got France, FRANCE FOR GOD'S SAKE, saying that we should prepare for the bombing of Iran, a war still ongoing in Iraq, a war still ongoing in Afghanistan, Iran stirring up shit, and the only thing that CBS/NBC/ABC/PBS/Nutroots can howl about is that they think Sally Field got censored?

What a steaming load of bovine manure. What more proof do you need that the Left in this country is a vapid group of empty-headed twatwaffles who are unable to deal with modern day life?

Anyways, I don't know what the internet is going to be like at the place we're going. I'm taking the computer, so I could always find a coffee shop and do a post, but I've been enjoying being active and not in front of a computer. We'll see.

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants to use those pictures below for wallpaper or whatever, go right ahead. Click on the pick for the full sized version, and save away.

No comments: