Thursday, September 20, 2007

Enjoying the weather

It's cooler where I'm at right now. I don't think we're at a higher elevation, but it's in the 70's and 80's with low humidity. Weather-wise, I'm in heaven.

Haven't been listening or watching any politics. Sorry, you'll have to go somewhere else for your daily dose. I'll be somewhat back to normal in a week. Until then, just keep dealing with light posting.

But since I'm in a picture posting mood, enjoy today's selection. As with the other pictures, if you want to use them as a desktop or whatever, go ahead. If you want to publish them, please do so under this blog's web address. Click on the picture for the full size.

Daffodils on the roof of Pike Place Market, Seattle. Size is 398KB
A shot of Lake Coeur d'Alene, ID. Size is 32KB.


A gentleman who was obviously all too happy to get his picture taken. The shop is "The Daily Dozen", a donut shop in Pike Place Market, Seattle. Size is 683KB.

An old cemetery outside of El Morro, San Juan Viejo, Puerto Rico. Size is 868KB.


Enjoy, and I'll have more for you tomorrow.

No comments: