Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well, this sucks.

So I went to the doctor yesterday. He told me "Upper Respitory Infection" and gave me antibiotics. Sent me home for the day.

I woke up this morning, having barely slept because I was caughing too damn hard, and went to work. When I got to work, my training NCO looked at me and said "Dave, get your ass back to sick-call." So back to the doctor I went. This time I saw a different doctor, who poked and prodded and listened with his stethescope, and told me to get a chest X-ray done. Hmmm, OK. So I get the X-ray done, and about half an hour later he tells me that I have early stage pneumonia.

Boy, what a difference a day makes, huh?

So now I have even more antibiotics, and I'm going to be sitting on my couch for the next three days until my next doctor's appointment.

No comments: