Thursday, September 14, 2006

Say WHAT?

I just heard that Rosie O'Donnel stated that "Fundamentalist Christians were just as dangerous as fundamentalist Muslims in America".

Pardon me.... I got so nauseous due to the stupidity of that statement that I think I'm going to vomit.

Once again, dear Rosie demonstrates why she should have never been allowed back onto a TV stage ever again. Tell me Rosie, when have fundie Christians hacked off someone's head just because they were a different religion? When have Christians blown up buildings and civilians in an attempt to get people to convert? And don't even try that Timothy McVeigh bullshit. He was as Christian as he was black. As in, HE WASN'T!

While Rosie is busy equating Christians with terrorists, in Muslim countries all over the mideast lesbians and gays are being executed simply because they're homosexual. Tell me Rosie, do you think you could live for five minutes in Iran? Because I don't. Not only would they kill you for being gay, they would probably hack off your head in order to stop the flow of stupidity that continues unabated from your blathering piehole.

Quite honestly, I'm sick of that stupid, blathering bitch, and I can't believe that anyone would put her back on television. But you know what makes me vomit even harder? Go over to Hot Air and watch the video. And when Rosie makes her statement, listen to the audience applaud. And realize that not only is Rosie so stupid that she makes a crack-smoking baboon seem intelligent, but the people who adore her ARE EVEN WORSE.

These people wallow in stupidity like a pig wallows in mud. They enjoy it. They're so damn retarded that they leap into the stupid pool with both feet. They're the political equivalent of the Flat Earth Society. They're a black hole of stupidity that sucks up any intelligent life. They're stupidity junkies, sucking down their daily fix of stupid and jonesing for another hit. They are ideological crack whores, and if they get their way they will be in charge of protecting this nation after the election.

I don't know about you, but having people elected by anyone as stupid as Rosie and her syphilitic syncophants scares the shit out of me.

No comments: