Saturday, September 16, 2006

Day-um!

How many dictators can Koffi fellate in one day? DANEgerus has them listed. Go take a look. Tell me again why the hell we allow the UN in this country? You all know my prefered method to get rid of them: lock the doors and bulldoze the place with every worthless dictator and theocrat inside.

I'm not alone in that, either.

Oh, by the way; DANE also has a roundup of the "peaceful" ISM posing with terrorists. Yep, nothing says "peace" like posing with the Al Aqsa Maryrs Brigade holding AK-47s, ya know? Worthless idiots. Actually, to the Islamonazi's they're "useful idiots". Hell, they're just plain idiots. Too bad more of them don't sit down in front of an armored Cat D6 bulldozer like their hero, St. Rachel Corrie of the Holy Pancake.

And yes, I question their patriotism. Because they engage in Anti-American activities every chance they get. I'm sorry, but burning American flags, calling America a facist country and calling for America's destruction is anti-American. It's not "dissent" at that point. Personally, if I had my way I would take pictures of these anti-American assholes in the palestinian occupied areas and prevent them from re-entering America. Piss on em. They're worthless cretins and I don't want them polluting my country. Let them stay with the terrorists. Enjoy your martyrdom, you pricks!

But that's just me.

No comments: