Friday, March 17, 2006

Gosh, I wonder why the MSM isn't running this story?

I mean, they all say their objective, right? So why haven't I seen this in the NYT?

It goes on. Directorate 9, we discover, "is one of the most important directorates in the Mukhabarat. Most of its work is outside Iraq in coordination with other directorates, focusing on operations of sabotage and assassination."

The document also discusses the Mukhabarat's Office 16, set up to train "agents for clandestine operations abroad." The document helpfully adds that "special six-week courses in the use of of terror techniques are provided at a camp in Radwaniyhah."

Got that? Terror techniques.


Just remember, when I call the Has-Been Media a group of Dimocrat whores, harlots selling their newspapers for failed ideological pipe-dreams, traitors and parasites who suck the life from this country in their pursuit of their statist dreams....

I'm being nice.

No comments: