Monday, September 27, 2004

Back from the Road

Been a slow coupla weeks for me and blogging. Maybe that's just as well as I'd have spent most of my time waxing pajamic about CBS & their colleagues at the Kerry campaign, and that's getting boring. For some, it's been boring from the get-go, I reckon, as for some, the "news" of corruption in Big Media ain't really news.

Will blog all day. Will blog all week. I start today with the picture at right. It is a picture of accumulated sap on the trunk of a Montmorency Cherry tree, backlit by late day sun. It's about the size of a golf ball.

Is there a horticulturalist's technical term for "body of accumulated sap on the trunk of a mature tree"?

While we're here, there's a guy in Japan who claims that he has composed a ring tone for your cellie that will spur enlargement of the breasts for anyone who uses it. Word is that Michael Moore is having it reversed engineered.

Good day, all.

No comments: