Saturday, July 10, 2004

Yawn

There's nothing so boring as being threatened by a troll. I just checked my email and found this from our pal, Michael Ross of Portland Oregon.

David, I never had any interest in you until the past couple of days.
You will get to know me better in the near future.

I promise.


What are you going to do to me, Michael? Bleed on me? What's more, sending threatening emails isn't the smartest thing in the world to do. Thanks for giving me even more evidence against you though.

And let's do some deductive reasoning, shall we? I get spammed by a troll. I take the troll's IPs, and I go to other sites who have been hit by a troll to compare IPs. We compare IP numbers, and they're the same. Hmmmmm.... So we take those IP numbers to other websites and have the owners compare them. Yep, they check out. Gee golly gosh, I wonder why?

So someone does some digging, and finds a name, address, and phone number. (That would be yours, Mike) It's not enough to just post it up, I needed some confirmation. And I got it, trust me. So there are three logical paths that I could take.

1) My troll is Michael Ross.
2) My troll is part of some troll collective who all use the same IP numbers (a definite possiblity, as proven yesterday.)
3) My troll isn't Michael Ross, but uses the exact same IP numbers in an effort to implicate Michael Ross. (Least likely)

Now, let's put aside the fact that all three points would be moot if our pal Michael Ross wasn't a fuckwitted troll who repeatedly spams websites, uses proxy IPs to get around bans, and makes an ass of himself everywhere he goes. Let's put aside the fact that our pal Micheal Ross has made enemies in several different time zones, all of whom would like to see him go away. And let's put aside the fact that all the information on Michael Ross is public information that anyone can find if they want to. We're going to work on assumption Number 3, just to give our troll a break.

I've told you this twice before, Micheal, and this is the third and last time. If you're not the troll, as you so claim, PROVE IT. Otherwise, go the fuck away and shut up. Because all I've gotten from you is hot air and bullshit, and I was tired of it days ago. Prove that you're not the troll, and I will apologise and remove your information. I'll even put up a big post that says "MICHAEL ROSS IS NOT THE TROLL". Just prove it. If you're such a big, bad computer boy, it should be simple.

Or, you could just GO THE FUCK AWAY. Because as long as you are hanging around, I'm going to assume that you really really like me, and want to be contacted by all my readers. Got it?

No comments: