Monday, July 05, 2004

Random Thoughts

When trolling websites, try to avoid websites where the people actually know each other. Because when two people get together and start comparing IP's, we find out things like this:

Michael J Ross
19437 SE Marcia Ct
Portland, OR 97267
Phone number: (503) 657-8056
mikelx@comcast.net

Who would this be, you ask? This would be the latest fucking dipshit to cut-and-paste his crap into our comments. Hi there, Mike!

Now, I am not posting this information so that you can do anything with it, I'm simply releasing the information of someone who obviously has quite a few mental problems, and should be avoided at all costs.

By the way Mike, you can keep using proxy servers, and I'll just keep deleting your comments. I'll also put your information up on a post every single day. Hell, I'll broadcast it as far and wide as I possibly can, as well as the list of proxy IP's you use. Let's see, there's 202.57.70.* and 202.96.161.* (Pacific Rim/Australia. Ooooo, fancy!), 148.244.150.*, 165.247.31.*, (Earthlink), 217.127.70.* (The Netherlands! That explains why you act so drugged out.) and 198.188.134.* (California University Network). Now, unless you're a UC student (and I don't think the UC has many campuses in Portland) I'm sure that the UC computer network wouldn't like to find out that you've been using their IP to spam other websites.

So Mike, I'll be nice this time. Go away. Don't come back.

No comments: