Saturday, July 31, 2004

Ya know, I threw "mine" away.



That isn't what he's saying to those Marines, but it's funny. Kerry pointing to medals on a soldiers chest when he threw "his" away. Depending on when you ask Flipper, they either were or weren't his medals. At the time they were, now they aren't. I wonder how many veterans have more pride in their medals than John "I don't fall down, that son of a bitch knocked me down." Kerry.

Anyway, that isn't what's going in the pic. Kerry thought he'd interupt the meal of a few unimpressed Marines.

"He imposed on us and I disagree with him coming over here shaking our hands," one of them told reporters afterwards. "I'm 100 percent against" Kerry, he said. "We support our commander-in-chief 100 percent."


Hat tip to Jettison at Blogs For Bush for the find and Duane at The Forest For The Trees for the title suggestion.

No comments: