Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Oh. My. GOD!

I cannot believe that an elected offical can be so fucking worthless!

"I'd like to believe that there's enough common sense left in the world that disputes don't have to degenerate into a Showdown at the O.K. Corral. I'd like to believe that most women will choose to use basic common sense, such as traveling in large groups and only in well-lit, heavily populated areas, before resorting to violence on their own.”


Read that paragraph again. Do you hear that, ladies? Rather than being able to protect yourself, you should only travel in groups or in well lit areas. If you work or live in a bad part of town, I guess you're fucked. If you can't find a group of people to go to the store with you, I guess you're fucked. New Jersey Senate President Dick Codey doesn't want you to be able to defend yourself, you should just stay huddled in your house until the cops come to make the bad man stop!

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!

"It may just be that I've been a little preoccupied with the recent enactment of the (fiscal year) 2005 Budget, but I wasn't aware that, as the Second Amendment Sisters claim, society had gotten so bad that a woman's only hope to avoid violence is to carry around an Uzi and not be afraid to use it.

"That statement isn't exactly true, mind you, but gun advocacy groups, like the Second Amendment Sisters, would rather that the general population believe otherwise, because it's through misinformation and fear that their cause actually gains any footing. Regardless of the actual facts, they're willing to push a bleak world view where a woman's only chance of survival is to have a bigger gun than the next person.”


No Dick, they just need a gun. Any gun, any size. God made men, Sam Colt made them equal. I guess in Dick's world, women should just cower under the bed until someone comes to rescue them. I guess in Dick's world, it's better for criminals to roam the streets while law-abiding citizens must travel in groups. I guess in Dick's world, women are just weaklings who need a big strong policeman to protect them because they don't have the mental capacity to do it themselves.

What a fucking sack of shit. Dick the dick needs to be assaulted by a really big guy named "Bubbah" in a dark ally and anally raped until he passes out. And when he complains about it, we can tell him that he's shit out of luck, all the cops were watching over large groups of women who were walking to the store. Fuck him, fuck his useless victim-creating ideology, and fuck anything he ever came in contact with. This useless fucking parasite needs to be taken out back and shot, preferably by one of the Second Amendment Sisters. This fucking worthless cretin is part of the reason that crime spirals out of control. He would rather preside over a society of victims rather than allow women to defend themselves. He's a fucking scumball who isn't fit to use as fertilizer.

If any asshole tries to screw with MY girlfriend, I won't be getting a call from the cops, I'll be getting a call from a strong woman who will tell me "There's a guy to tried to rape me. He's leaking a lot of blood onto the floor. Should I call the city morgue?" My girlfriend doesn't have to travel in a group. My girlfriend doesn't have to be scared of a not-so-well lit area.

My girlfriend can defend herself, which is something this fucking asshole Dick Cobey has a problem with. Go tell MY girlfriend to only travel in groups or in well lit areas, you fucking prick!

I'll call the city morgue to pick up your useless corpse.

Thanks for the RCOB, Ravenwood.

No comments: