Thursday, June 17, 2004

Once More, With Feeling!

It's time once again for another BLOGGER BLASTORAMA!

This time we'll be at the Kenmore Shooting Range in Bothell. The have ranges for Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Air Gun and Archery. It looks like a well laid out range, and one of their rifle ranges goes out to 300 yards, according to this part of their website. Prices look reasonable.

I didn't see anything about gun rentals, so I'm bringing my entire arsenal for people to shoot. I'll have my .45 1911 pistol, my .38 Special revolver, my SKS (7.62X39), my 1903 (30-06), and my .22LR rifle. The .308 needs a scope before I take it to the range. If you want to show up but don't have any firearms of your own, just be there and both AK and I will let you use ours.

I'm going to concentrate more on getting my SKS sighted in than doing any kind of heavy shooting, so the 30-06 and my .22 might be open for use all day.

Come one, come all, show up and have a ball!

No comments: