Sunday, November 09, 2003

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA!

Time to take out the trash, Holmgren. You just lost to a team who's quarterback has been the human whack-a-mole game for opposing defenses, and yet you LOST BY A TOUCHDOWN! Time to cut loose some dead weight, Mike. Cuz THIS AIN'T WORKING TOO WELL!

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system.....

While perusing Drumwaster's Rants, I found a link to someone who's pissed off over the deaths in Iraq. And while I don't agree with his whole article, I agree with the main point.

No, what makes me angry is that it became necessary to use military force in the first place. I'm angry that we got to this point. We shoulda capped that Saddam motherfucker 15 years ago, but we didn't, and in that intervening time he made plans because he knew one of two things would happen...we'd either just let the whole thing slide in the UN and he'd be top dawg in the Middle East, or someone would get tired of his shit and take him out. He planned for both. And the world, including us, gave him the time to do that.

Yep, that about sums it up, doesn't it? Also from Drumwaster is a nifty little page of Slick Willie's accomplishments, for those revisionists out there. Gotta keep that memory refreshed, ya know! Especially since the Left would like for everyone to forget those little "slip-ups".

Enjoy!

No comments: