Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Ah geez...

By now, you should know about the big leak from "anonamous White House Officials", regarding the CIA agent's cover being blown. For those who don't know, Former U.S. ambassador to Iraq Joseph Wilson's wife is a CIA weapons analyst who's cover was blown by an un-named source, according to Wilson. However, Wilson has flat out accused Karl Rove of the leak.

Wilson has accused top Bush political strategist Karl Rove of leaking the name to columnist Robert Novak, telling a Seattle audience last month that he wanted "to see whether or not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs."

It's not suprising that he gave that speech in Seattle. Since I moved here in 2000, I've seen more political idiots than I can shake a stick at. His remarks probably went over very well with the Moonbat crowd. But let's look at what he said later, on Good Morning America.

But he told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday that he got "carried away" and made up the Rove allegation out of thin air.

"In one speech I gave out in Seattle not too long ago, I mentioned the name Karl Rove," Wilson told GMA. "I think I was probably carried away by the spirit of the moment."

Wilson then confessed, "I don't have any knowledge that Karl Rove himself was either the leaker or the authorizer of the leak."


Carried away in the moment? No sir, you are a liar. You are nothing more than a partisan mouthpiece, spouting off just like the rest if your ideological brethren, disregarding facts, truth, and any kind of objectivity. I truly hope, when everything is out in the open, that you are exposed as the shamless huckster, shyster, and fraud that you truly are.

But then, you'd just go work for the DNC, wouldn't you?

Thanks to the Colorado Conservative for the link.

UPDATE: Pejmanesque has the scoop. This whole "leak" isn't a leak at all. It's a non-issue, started by a partisan hack in yet another attempt to discredit Bush. A little long, so I won't post it all, but I strongly urge you to read it.

No comments: