Sunday, July 20, 2003

Some fun to lighten your Sunday

From RNS, we learn that the Democrats are acting like spoiled petulant children. Excuse me, Rep. Stark, but the rest of us have learned that calling someone a fruitcake and challenging them with "'Oh, you think you are big enough to make me, you little wimp? Come over here and make me. I dare you,'" isn't grown up behavior.

The left has had their way for far too long. Their temper tantrums and childish displays are proof of that. My disgust and contempt for the Democratic Party grows with each passing day.

Also from RNS comes the Top Five Gun Myths, now full of holes. Copy this info down, because I don't know how long it will be there. Copy it, print it, keep it handy. And then spread it around. More guns, less crime. More info, hopefully less GWF's.

For those of you who weren't in the middle of a blazing hot field, working your ass off and sweating water you couldn't afford to lose, I'm sure you watched Tony Blair's speech. If, like me, you couldn't, you can find the text of it here.

And last but not least, if you don't read National Review Online, at least take time to read Jay Nordlinger's Impromptus. You can get more good info from that man in thirty seconds that you can on some news pages all day long.

No comments: